REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Registration Closes July 24th, 2021 at 12:00p.m.
We are making the Golfer Lottery Draw on July 25th to fill available spots in our tournament. Thank you for your overwhelming response to our recent expression of interest seeking golfers who wished to sign up to our waiting list and participate in this year’s tournament! Your names have been added to our broad email distribution list and we are delighted to share that there are many openings available for team and/or individual golfers in this year’s 25th anniversary of our tournament.
This past year has been challenging for everyone and with the support of our generous sponsors and golfers, we are planning a special day on the links! Our theme this year is:
It’s Time to Celebrate … 25 Years of Hope!
We hope you will enter into our lottery draw to join us and help raise much needed funds for the CancerCare Manitoba’s Breast & Gyne Cancer Centre of Hope – offering valued programs for women battling these cancers. We are proud to share that over $1,032,000 has been raised to date because of women like you!
The Tournament will be held on Monday, August 23, 2021 at Bridges Golf Course. The entry fee is $250.00 per golfer, which covers green fees, shared power cart, lunch, snacks, dessert, activities, tee gifts, team prizes and a special anniversary celebration.
Public health measures will be followed to ensure a safe experience. We are running two flights of golf to manage social distancing and gathering limitations. 10:00am and 12:00pm shotgun starts followed by a short celebration post golf will be scheduled for each flight. All golfers drawn in the lottery will be advised which flight they will be entered into along with registration times and procedures.
How to Register
To make entry to the tournament equitable to all golfers, and offer a safe process – please enter the lottery draw as follows:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before noon July 24th, 2021.
- Include individual names and contact email addresses for each golfer or team of golfers you are entering within the email. (This is required for contact tracing by the golf course)
- Accompany the email with an eTransfer sent to email@example.com for the total amount due for your entry. a. Ex: 1 player – $250, 2 players – $500, 3 players – $750, 4 players – $1000.
- All eTransfers will be held until the Random Lottery Draw has been completed.
- The Random Lottery Draw will be conducted independently on July 25th, 2021 and you will be notified if your entry was drawn. Your eTransfer will then be processed.
- All entries not drawn will be placed on the waiting list and eTransfers will be cancelled.
Tournament information will be going out to all successfully registered golfers shortly after this deadline!
Note To Sponsors: If you are at a sponsor level that includes at least one complimentary golfer, you do not need to register your team via the lottery. You should already have your registration confirmed with your committee representative. If you have any concerns, please reach out to your Pink Ribbon Committee contact.