REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Registration Closes May 13th, 2021 at 12:00p.m.
We are making the Golfer Lottery Draw on May 13th to fill available spots in our tournament. We have limited spots available for this years tournament and are looking forward to an amazing day on June 6th, 2022!
This past couple years have been challenging for everyone and with the support of our generous sponsors and golfers, we are planning a special day on the links. Our theme this year is: Passport To Life!
We hope you will enter into our lottery draw to join us and help raise much needed funds for the CancerCare Manitoba’s Breast & Gyne Cancer Centre of Hope – offering valued programs for women battling these cancers. We are proud to share that over $1,300,000 has been raised to date because of women like you!
The Tournament will be held on Monday, June 6, 2021 at Bridges Golf Course. The entry fee is $250.00 per golfer, which covers green fees, shared power cart, activities, tee gifts, team prizes and a special post-golf banquet that includes dinner & dessert.
How to Register
- Send an email to email@example.com before May 13, 2022 at 12:00p.m..
- Include individual names and contact email addresses for each golfer or team of golfers you are entering within the email. (This is required for future tournament communications)
- Accompany the email with an eTransfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for the total amount due for your entry. a. Ex: 1 player – $250, 2 players – $500, 3 players – $750, 4 players – $1000.
- All eTransfers will be held until the Random Lottery Draw has been completed.
- The Random Lottery Draw will be conducted independently on May 13, 2022 and you will be notified if your entry was drawn. Your eTransfer will then be processed.
- All entries not drawn will be placed on the waiting list and eTransfers will be cancelled.
Note To Sponsors: If you are at a sponsor level that includes at least one complimentary golfer, you do not need to register your team via the lottery. You should already have your registration confirmed with your committee representative. If you have any concerns, please reach out to your Pink Ribbon Committee contact.